TNC's Centralized Text Messaging Program is run by Global Digital's Digital Production Manager, Lane Horter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Nature Conservancy utilizes text messaging to achieve three primary goals:
Drive awareness of TNC and our work globally to new and existing audiences.
Encourage engagement through website visits and actions to drive meaningful relationships with TNC’s audiences.
Introduce potential donors to The Nature Conservancy and convert prospects to members. Engage, cultivate and retain current donors regardless of channel of origin.
On November 20th Digital Production Manager Lane Horter held a GDU session on the TNC Text Messaging Program. Lane discussed the changes in TNC’s test-to-donate platform, as well as how text message marketing can be utilized by TNC both in the field and at WO.
Centralized Text Messaging Program
Why is text messaging centralized?
Global Digital coordinates text campaigns and supporter text messages to ensure that TNC is sending the right message to the right supporter at the right time – no matter where the messaging need comes from within the organization.
• Ensure consistent branding & messaging
• Return on Investment (ROI)
• Leverage test results & learning to make channel more effective
• Legal and SOP compliance
• And many more…
1. Build governance around best practices and policies
2. Better understand our audience
3. Establish baseline metrics
4. Explore creative campaign ideas to engage members
5. Continue to work with state chapters and teams across TNC to meet organizational goals
Want to Run a Text Campaign?
Email email@example.com to get started!